Bucket List

There are a lot of things I've always wanted to do, places I've wanted to visit, people I've wanted to meet. A few days ago, I came across someone's bucket list and it inspired me to create my own. This is a list of all the dreams I want to fulfill and life experiences I want to experience before I die; whether it's big, small or random.


1. Run my own successful business
2. Visit Paris
3. Build my dream home
4. Go on a road trip with friends
5. Run a marathon(at least a half!)
6. Go parasailing
7. Go scuba diving 
8. Get a tattoo
9. Fly in a helicopter
10. Donate blood
11. Be an organ donor
12. Visit New York city
13. Have a walk-in closet
14. Give up TV, mobile and internet for a day
15. Go camping
16. Learn Spanish, visit Spain
17. Sponsor a child
18. Adopt a baby girl if and when my first two kids are boys, and vice versa
19. Attend a world cup cricket match
20. Attend a world cup football match
21. Go to a costume party
22. Go to a masquerade
23. Visit the Harry Potter studios in London
24. Go on a no-budget shopping spree
25. Give to charity every month
26. Name a star
27. Attend a sky lantern festival, preferably in Thailand
28. Be present on my parents' wedding anniversary no matter where I am
29. Meet someone famous(I'd have to create another list for all the people I want to meet!) 
30. Eat pizza in Italy
31. Experience zero gravity
32. Sing karaoke
33. Go to a concert(Again, I'd have to make a list of all the bands and artists I'd love to see perform live!)
34. Learn to cook
35. Make a wish at the Trevi fountain in Rome
36. Be part of a flash mob
37. Invest in the stock market
38. Go on a cruise
39. Ride a hot air balloon
40. Volunteer at a shelter
41. Fight for a cause, make a difference
42. Deliver a speech in front of 1000+ people
43. Organize a fundraiser
44. Be an inspiration to others
45. Make my parents proud
46. Never forget a friend's birthday
47. Wear a Christian wedding gown
48. Have my own clothing, jewelry line
49. Maintain my ideal weight, get fit
50. Cut my hair short
51. Have a professional photo shoot
52. Go to a carnival
53. Fly first class
54. Own a polaroid camera
55. Decorate my room with polaroids
56. Write something in wet cement
57. Go zorbing
58. Go paintballing
59. Make a scrapbook

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Wedding Diaries: The Engagement

Wedding Diaries: D-day

Almost There: My Pregnancy Experience

Childhood