Feelings


Imagine that you're standing several hundred meters above sea level, in the clouds, with a breathtaking view in front of you. The thick green forest below, the vast expanse of the sea, the waterfall deep below; it's like a heaven on earth. Will you ever be able to explain how you felt standing there, even if you write pages and pages about it? I don't think so. When you can't explain your feelings about a place, then how can you explain your feelings towards a person, a relationship? 

I can say "I love you so much", but can those words actually explain what I feel for you? I can talk so much about my feelings for the other, but at the end I know no words can explain my true feelings.

Feelings are very personal to anybody and can never be explained. This is what makes life so beautiful. It looks like we understood everything and suddenly we realise we don't even understand the feelings of the other person. That's why there are tears when you can't explain yourself. Tears of joy, tears of gratitude and tears of sadness are the expressions of the feelings deep inside. Don't be upset when people don't understand your feelings. They are yours and yours only.


Comments

Popular Posts

Wedding Diaries: The Engagement

Wedding Diaries: D-day

Almost There: My Pregnancy Experience

Childhood

Bucket List